- Mix Flesh 07 with a small amount of Pyrrole Red 05 to the color you desire.
- Paint entire doll with 3 coats of your flesh color.
- Bake doll between all coats with an embossing gun, as needed, and also bake per the manufacturer's directions.
- Finally, blush with Pyrrole Red 05 and bake again per manufacturer's directions.
- Seal with Genesis Matt Varnish.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
If you have a doll that has multiple moonies...too many to try to fix by cutting them out and filling with new clay...you can still try to save it. I read how one doll maker painted over them with Genesis heat-set paints. Here is how it was done:
Labels: Fixing Problems